Saturday, January 5, 2019

Opinion: Should You Keep the Money You Find? by Carla A. (Grade 5)

Should you keep the money you find? Yes. There are many reasons why you
should keep the money you find, and it will not make you a bad person. What I mean
by that is if you find money on a street or somewhere where nobody is, you should take it.


One reason you should keep money that you find is that you could do great things
with it like giving it to people that are homeless to buy food and water. Another reason
is you could use it for something you need or medicine.


If I see money on the floor, when I go out with my family, I take it and use it for
important things I need or I do something to make someone grateful.

As you can see, taking the money you find is okay. Think about this, if you find money
and donate it, you are doing a great thing. Also, you are helping people when you give,
not keep.